Posted on: January 15, 2022
Who are we?La-Z-Boy is proud to be the most recognized furniture
brand in the world! Ninety years after the business started and
more than 50 years after we invented our first recliner, we are
still re-inventing the industry! La-Z-Boy believes we can improve
our customers lives by helping transform their houses into homes.
Not many companies can say they are both a household name and one
of the most innovative organizations in their industry.Why should
you consider us?Our people-first culture is what sets us apart from
other retailers. We are proud to provide an environment where you
are empowered, appreciated, and recognized for your individuality.
We know that your uniqueness is what strengthens our entire
- An environment that rewards you for great performance!
- Solid work-life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become a La-Z-Boy Certified Designer
- Career advancement
- Company culture that values Volunteerism, Caring for your
Community and Sustainability EffortsWait, there's more?!?!At
La-Z-Boy we know that everything you do helps support our company,
and we want to do everything we can to support you!
- Competitive earnings potential; includes an hourly base wage
plus UNCAPPED commissions on WRITTEN Sales
- Paid Training
- Sales contests and incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
- 401K + company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Purchase DiscountAre you a good fit?We have
the BEST customers in the world and are very selective about who we
trust to care for them! We look for ambition, attitude, and
integrity. If you have these key traits, we will train you on
furniture product knowledge and sales.
- Customer First Mindset
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Lively, outgoing, and driven
- Motivated and innovative thinker
- Competitive and driven to achieve goalsHere's what's required:
- High school diploma or state equivalency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for creating sales and providing exceptional
- The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and
holidaysTake a look at La-Z-Boy and consider us to be your next
Keywords: La-Z-Boy, Strongsville , Sales Associate, Sales , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!