Information Security Analyst
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Genesis10 is seeking an Information Security Analyst for a
leading company in Strongsville, OH. This is a remote direct hire
position. Description: The Information Security Analyst is
responsible for the ongoing strategic and operational development
of the Client's -information security and data privacy programs.
- Information security, data privacy, and acceptable use
- Security standards for information handling, system
configuration, architecture, and application development.
- Security standards for third parties (SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, and 3rd
- Vulnerability management, testing, and mitigation
- Privileged account access, management, control, and monitoring
- Network security, monitoring, and breach detection
- Threat assessment and counter-intelligence program.
- Continued development of the identity and access management
- Continued development of the employee security awareness
- Continued development of internal IT disaster recovery and
incident response programs.
- Continued monitoring of assets, network, and data ensuring the
prevention of events that negatively impact confidentiality,
availability, and integrity. Requirements:
- Strong understanding of information security and data privacy
- Strong understanding of incident response and incident handling
- Strong understanding of IAM / identity governance
- Strong understanding of attack vectors and current threat
landscape, e.g the Cyber Kill Chain and related threat
- Strong understanding of disaster recovery concepts and
- Strong knowledge of networking and operating system
fundamentals including logging and event generation.
- Strong knowledge of Application Security standards and
proactive controls, e.g OWASP Top 10.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity of penetration testing techniques and related
- Familiarity with common information security standards and
frameworks; e.g ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, NIST CSF.
- Familiarity with encryption and data security.
- Experience with cyber security breach detection and
- Ability to communicate clearly and present security findings
with technical staff as well as non-technical colleagues and
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in an Information Security role
- Previous experience in the mortgage/financial sector is a plus.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this
exciting opportunity, please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a
leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds
of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT
professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience, and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at ."Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Genesis10, Strongsville , Information Security Analyst, Professions , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!