Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst (Salesforce, Oracle, Taleo, NICE)
Company: Penske Truck Leasing
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst (Salesforce, Oracle,
Taleo, NICE) (Job Number: 2119305 ) Position Summary: The Systems,
Process, and Reporting Analyst will ensure all necessary systems
used by the Penske Technician Hiring Center are implemented and
functioning properly in order to ensure our business and customers
needs are met. In this role, you will have shared responsibility
with the Technician Hiring Center leader of ensuring all telecom,
CRM(Salesforce), and Recruiting (Oracle/Taleo) systems are
functioning and integrating properly. You will also provide all
necessary reporting integrating data from multiple systems to
support hiring center KPIs. Through data, observations, and
feedback from leadership you will provide staffing process and
system analysis, and recommend changes to improve efficiency. This
position will report directly to a Staffing Director and regularly
interact with the hiring center manager and other corporate
recruiting leaders. This position will also frequently partner with
our internal HRIS team, IT, Telecom, various software SMEs, and
external vendors to assure all systems support our hiring process.
Qualified candidates for this role will have at least 3 years of
prior experience in the implementation and ongoing support of
functional systems and processes. Preferred candidates will have
prior experience supporting other recruiting or sales functions.
Project management and process analysis also preferred. Bachelors
degree or equivalent years of similar systems analyst level
experience are required. This role is based at our corporate office
locations in Beachwood, OH, where the technician hiring center
resides or at our corporate office in Reading, PA with planned
frequent travel to Beachwood. Upon successful integration and
training into the role, this role may be remote 2-3 days a week.
- Implement, deploy, and maintain all necessary systems to
support the technician hiring center. These include:
Salesforce.com, Oracle/Taleo Enterprise, NICE phone systems,
Marketo, and various internal databases. Maintain necessary
documentation for system upkeep and training.
- Provide training and support to all hiring center staff on the
use of all systems to perform efficiently. This includes ongoing
system and process training as well as issue resolution and
- Conduct Technician Hiring Specialist process reviews,
documenting findings and distributing findings to recruiting
- Ensure all systems and processes are designed for an optimal
white-glove candidate experience.
- Frequently collaborate with Penskes HRIS, IT, Telecom,
Marketing, Recruiting, and specialty software teams. Providing
updates on systems usage and support, participating in internal
user groups/forums, and sharing of best practices.
- Compile weekly reporting and analysis and distribute to
stakeholders. Compile monthly reporting, analyzing for trends.
Maintain annual reporting.
- Provide timely and validated data to any necessary internal
databases (i.e. Technician Leads/Applications, and other candidate
- Identify opportunities to improve system through upgrades and
implementations of new features.
- Other projects as assigned by supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant systems analyst work
- 3 years of prior systems analyst roles supporting
implementations and ongoing support of functional systems are
- Prior experience supporting recruiting, sales, or contact
center environment highly preferred.
- Project management and process management highly
- Prior experience with reporting and analysis required, quality
- Familiar with recruiting concepts, practices and
- Have a full understanding of common functionality of
applicants, hiring managers, and recruiters
- Must have demonstrated internal customer service skills,
including troubleshoot and problem solving experiences.
- Must have demonstrated strong organizational and documentation
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to review reports
and make recommendations
- Able to communicate effectively both in-person and through
written correspondences and presentations with candidates, peers,
managers, and leadership.
- Ability to work in dynamic, fast paced environment, and keep up
with a high volume of activity
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
- Willingness to work the required schedule, work at the specific
location required, complete Penske employment application, submit
to a background investigation (to include past employment,
education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and
Ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is
regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The
associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or
feel and reach with hands and arms. Penske is an equal opportunity
employer COMPANY PROFILE: Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P.,
headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske
Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A
leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penskes product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more. Work
Locations : 3000 Auburn Dr 3000 Auburn Dr Beachwood, OH 44122
Primary Location : United States-Ohio-Beachwood Job : Human
Resources Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): :
PTL.Staffing Systems and Process Administrator Req ID: 2119305
Keywords: Penske Truck Leasing, Strongsville , Systems, Process, and Reporting Analyst (Salesforce, Oracle, Taleo, NICE), Professions , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!