Senior Business Analyst
Company: CCL Industries, Inc
Posted on: April 2, 2021
COMPANY DESCRIPTION: A global specialty packaging pioneer, CCL
is the largest label company in the world and provides innovative
solutions to the Home & Personal Care, Premium Food & Beverage,
Healthcare & Specialty, Automotive & Durables and Consumer markets
worldwide. The Company is divided into four reporting segments: CCL
Label, CCL Container, Avery and Checkpoint. CCL currently operates
in 40 countries, across 6 continents, and employees over 22,000
employees in 168 production facilities. To learn more visit us at
https://ccllabel.com/about-us/. POSITION SUMMARY: The Sr. Business
Analyst will provide ongoing support for all CCL Supply Chain and
ERP functions, facilitating continuous improvement in process,
providing system advice and consulting, aiding best practice
sharing, and providing significant contributions to multi-site and
division wide projects. The functional scope of the role is the
entire manufacturing operation, including aspects of supply chain,
quality, procurement and distribution. While the Sr. Business
Analyst will work predominately at the ERP and Order Management
level, it is the expectation that this individual have operational
knowledge of the layers both above and below their primary
level.This individual should have a business oriented background
and possess IT expertise in the areas of manufacturing and ERP.
Extensive business analytic skills and experience working with
business function leaders will be critical to
- Elicit requirements using varied techniques suited to the
situation, target audience, and constraints of the environment,
(i.e. interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops,
surveys, site visits, workflow analysis, etc.).
- Critically evaluate information, reconcile conflicts and
distinguish user requests from underlying needs.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and
internal customers to analyze information needs and functional
- Drive and challenge business units on their assumptions of how
they will successfully execute their plans.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal
and external customers) and the software development team through
which requirements flow.
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to
establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between
usability and performance needs.
- Serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams
and support teams.
- Act as a point of contact for local resources that need support
on processes or systems.
- Train users on how to utilize the tools available and make
process improvements without resorting to system changes or
- Serve as the internal project manager for short term
- Maintain open lines of communication among IT and business
teams located at the divisional head office, corporate locations,
and manufacturing sites.
- Participate in knowledge sharing and the continuous
refinement/development of internal processes and systems.
- Be willing and able to travel up to 25% of your time.SKILLS &
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing corporation.
- 5+ years of experience within the QAD ERP Application.
- 2+ years of experience in QAD Enterprise edition. EE2018
- Implementation/Upgrade experience QAD Enterprise Edition.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business
needs and translate needs into system and operational requirements
with appropriate use of technology solutions.
- Ability to learn rapidly and apply knowledge to practical
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter, able to operate with
limited direct supervision to define and develop concepts.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. This
individual will need to interact with individuals and teams, from
shop floor operations and subject matter experts to management,
both locally and remote.
- Cultural and situational awareness to operate effectively in
diverse organizational environments.
- Knowledge of project management methodology and lifecycle.
- Industry experience in Automotive and rolled materials (paper,
steel, etc.) a plus.
- Working knowledge of Six Sigma and/or Lean Sigma concepts.
- APICS CPIM/CIRM/CSCP Certification a plus.
- Automotive and EDI experience a plus.
- Progress programming a plus.EDUCATION:
- Bachelor's degree in, or related to an Engineering discipline,
Information Technology, Operations Management or
Business.BENEFITS:We offer a competitive benefits package along
with an exciting and challenging work environment! Apply now to
learn more about this growth opportunity.
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Paid time off
- Gain share bonus eligibility
Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa
sponsorship. Copyright 2020 CCL Design. All rights reserved.
Powered by ApplicantStack--- Hiring Software
Keywords: CCL Industries, Inc, Strongsville , Senior Business Analyst, Professions , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!