Sr. SAP Manufacturing Analyst Plan to Produce (P2P)
Company: Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC
Posted on: October 18, 2020
Sr. SAP Manufacturing Analyst Plan to Produce (P2P)
The Sr. SAP Manufacturing Analyst Plan to Produce (P2P) supports
Momentive Quartz Technologies use of SAP for our global
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated professional to
join our SAP Competency Center Team. This role coordinates SAP
project and support efforts to build, enhance and manage the
companies SAP solutions across all Global Production facilities and
at our Corporate office. Primary focus for this role is our Supply
Chain and Operations Organization s use of SAP S4 HANA with a
functional understanding of process and integration points into
Manufacturing and Inventory.
Additionally, this role will oversee and interact with third party
consultants, hosting and service providers that are a part of our
project team(s) and SAP S4 HANA ecosystem.
Focus initially will be working with an implementation partner to
establish a separate S4 HANA production environment to support the
Quartz and Ceramics business going forward. This role works across
departments and drives standardization across the organization.
Partners with the business to ensure IT roadmap initiatives are
aligned with business objectives.
* Analyze and document business requirements and business
* Configure and support validation of the SAP functions in MM
(MRP), PP (DRP), IM, WM (basic) and associated master data.
* Provide Business Process expertise where able to help identify
and resolve gaps.
* Facilitate system data migration where needed and legacy
* Support flexible work schedule on occasion to accommodate project
activities with two APAC and one EU facilities.
* Conduct problem analysis and escalations to partners for
additional analysis and resolution as appropriate.
* Develop positive relationships with both the business and end
users involved in downstream Operations or Distribution
* Transfer SAP P2P business process knowledge to Purchasing,
Operations and Logistics organizations allowing them to be
independent over time.
* Communicate effectively, develop and maintain Training materials
and documentation with stakeholders
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to prioritize stakeholder requests and balance solution
requirements to meet the needs of the sponsoring organization and
* Ability to assess proposed solutions against desired business
capabilities, considering the organization, and its readiness to
transition to the solution
* Experience with S4 HANA (desirable), ECC 6, basic WM and some
knowledge of compliance or customs forms is a plus.
* Plan to Produce module configuration management (SPRO) in a
manufacturing business required as well as knowledge of related
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
* At least 8 years of experience with SAP MM, PP, WM, SCM and / or
* Also solid understanding of integration points between PP (DRP),
QM (Traceability) is needed.
* Experience with global manufacturing and/or process industries
SAP implementation experience strongly desired.
We are an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to gender, minority status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, protected veteran status, status as a qualified
individual with a disability or any characteristic protected by
In order to be considered for this position candidates are required
to submit an application for employment through our career site, be
at least 18 years of age, willing to take a drug test and submit to
a background investigation as part of the selection process.
Candidates are required to have unrestricted authorization to work
in the United States.
If currently an employee of the Company, you must have current
satisfactory work performance and in most cases, have been in your
current role 18 months.
We cooperate with carefully selected external vendors supporting us
on specific employment opportunities. Momentive is not seeking or
accepting any unsolicited assistance from search and selection
firms or employment agencies at this time. Please do not contact
any of our employees by phone, email or otherwise about this
position. Please note that Momentive will not be obligated to pay
any cost or fee for candidate resumes that are submitted without
the existence of a valid written and signed search firm
Disclaimer: We are not accepting unsolicited assistance from search
firms/employment agencies for this employment opportunity. Please,
no phone calls or emails to any employee about this position. All
resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee of the Company via email, the Internet or in any other
form and/or method without a valid written search firm agreement in
place for this position will be deemed the sole property of the
Company; no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by
the Company as a result of the unsolicited referral or through
Keywords: Momentive Performance Materials USA LLC, Strongsville , Sr. SAP Manufacturing Analyst Plan to Produce (P2P), Professions , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!