Company: Donatos Pizza
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Titan Restaurant Group is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative
We provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, sexual
orientation, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any
other legally protected status. We prohibit discrimination in
decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, compensation, benefits,
training, termination, promotions, or any other condition of
employment or career development.
By checking "Submit" in your application, I certify that all the
information provided in this application is true and accurate, and
I am able to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this
position safely while meeting productivity standards
- Basic math and reading skills necessary
- Able to stand and/or walk entire shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Occasional bending and twisting
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Shift Lead is responsible for coordinating shift operations.
This includes coaching associates on standards that will deliver
the service and quality expected as outlined by Donatos Standards
of Operations. The position includes opening and closing the store
and completing the paperwork required to coordinate the shift.
- Interacts with and listens to customers attentively and
- Anticipates the needs of the customers at all access points and
removes existing or potential service barriers.
- Displays caring and empathy for customers and follows correct
steps when resolving complaints.
- Leads the team to deliver all elements of Donatos Service
- Properly follows and trains Associates to execute Donatos
standards and processes to understand their roles in fulfilling the
Mission, Promise, and Values during the shift.
- Ensures customers receive their orders accurately and within
the quoted promise times.
- Ensures shift execution (pre/post-shift checklists, game plans,
and dough plans).
- Provides a positive team environment, displaying enthusiasm and
commitment by word and action.
- Models and coaches Donatos performance standards during the
- Takes personal responsibility for coordinating Product Quality,
Service, and Prosperity of the shift.
- Coaches and controls food cost components of waste, prep,
weights, portioning, and theft during shifts. (Use scale)
- Opens and/or closes the restaurant with proper administrative
procedures and completes assigned paperwork.
- Demonstrates, trains, and follows operating norms, including
but not limited to uniform policy, attendance, safety procedures,
cleanliness during the shift.
- Knows follows and educates Associates on all applicable labor
and minor laws during the shift.
- Trains and follows correct cash control procedures during the
- Properly executes and coaches Associates to follow Donatos and
local Health Department food safety, personal hygiene standards,
and sanitation requirements for the shift.
- Effectively uses Donatos pre-shift and shift job aids and tools
to ensure optimum product quality.
- Uses Donatos process for dough and day dots to ensure the best
- Uses proper security and verification procedures when handling
deposits and safe contents during shift.
Keywords: Donatos Pizza, Strongsville , Shift Lead, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!