Seasonal Engraver - Will Train!
Company: Things Remembered, Inc.
Posted on: November 21, 2022
The Teammate will be trained to be a member of a work group. The
work group is responsible for engraving, quality inspecting,
re-packaging, gift wrapping and shipping customer's orders.
Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
* *Opens and or/stages product to assist in the personalization
* *Inspects merchandise pre-production to ensure product
* *Remains updated on current product assortment and the best way
to set up machines for maximum productivity and minimum shrink
* *Applies personalized messages to merchandise using a variety of
methods and equipment
* *Inspects merchandise post production to ensure accuracy of
personalization and that all quality standards have been met
* *Applies any customer ordered add-ons to product, such as color
fill or gravoxide
* *Confirms integrity of orders by ensuring all pieces are
accounted for and appropriately packs orders
* *Performs preventive maintenance of machines and understands when
to refer machines for repair
* *Meets established productivity and quality standards
* Adapts to business needs through willingness to cross-train and
perform other tasks as needed
* Demonstrated ability to meet goals in a fast-paced
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* Ability to read English, write legibly and communicate
effectively with others
* Good spelling and grammar skills required
* Basic Windows operating system knowledge
Keywords: Things Remembered, Inc., Strongsville , Seasonal Engraver - Will Train!, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!