Mattress Sales - Territory Floater (CLE)
Company: Levin Furniture
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Levin Furniture & Mattress - Now Hiring a Mattress Sales
This position will work at our Levin Mattress Stores in the Greater
Flexible Scheduling Available - Reliable Transportation is
Here at Levin Mattress, a Sales Career can provide you with
unlimited earning potential!
We welcome those with an entrepreneurial and ambitious mindset, who
want to develop their business, hit their goals and succeed!
Are you looking for a long-term Sales Career while making a
difference in the lives of your customers? Do you love building and
fostering relationships with clients? Are you passionate about
sleep, health and wellness?
Levin Mattress Sales Professionals are passionate about our
customer's experiences and the health and wellness benefits that
our products provide. At Levin Mattress, you are helping our
customers experience the benefits of a good night's rest. After
completing our Sleep Specialist training, you'll help our guests
discover the best mattress for their sleep style and health needs.
Our beautiful showrooms carry brands of quality mattresses that you
know and love.
Levin Mattress is seeking individuals that are energized about
building and preserving relationships with their customers. Our
Mattress Sales Professionals exhibit excellent communication
skills, and take a friendly and sincere interest in helping each
one of our guests.
Levin Mattress Offers a Generous Compensation and Benefits
- Unlimited Earning Potential with Uncapped Commission
- Guaranteed Draw ($2,400/month) OR Commission Structure -
Whichever is Greater - Plus Bonus Income
- Paid Training
- Mileage Differential Reimbursement Included
- Average annual salary, up to $90,000+
- Top Performers can earn $100K+ annually
- Growth Opportunities - Levin's loves to promote from
- Great Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability,
401K, and PTO
- Generous Employee Discount
- Friendly, Supportive Work Environment
- Beautiful Showrooms with Top Brands & Trends
- Provides equal and specified level of service to each customer
to maximize customer's satisfaction.
- Maximizes each sales opportunity; Meets or exceeds minimum
acceptable sales standards and assigned sales goals.
- Maintains ongoing relationships with customers through
continued contact in order to retain future sales.
- Prospects new customers via sources such as internet,
networking, personal mailers, etc.
- Accurately enters sales order information into computer system
and payment applications and monitors customer orders to ensure
accurate completion of sale and delivery.
- Completes all required initial and ongoing sales training
- Maintains general appearance and accurate product information
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Works cooperatively as a member of the store team by working
toward solutions that are in the best interest of the
- Maintains current knowledge of competitive advertising and
- Communicates with internal and external personnel in a
professional and timely manner.
- Assists in general housekeeping and merchandising of
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written communication
- Must have flexibility to work a retail schedule which includes
days, evenings, weekends, holidays and special events.
- Must have reliable transportation; this is required. Mileage
differential reimbursement included.
- Great listening ability.
- High energy, socially-focused, people person with experience in
a customer satisfaction environment.
- Detail oriented-Must be able to handle details quickly,
correctly, and efficiently.
- Organized and able to assist in store operations and upkeep as
assigned including: merchandising, sales and general
- Open to working on a draw/commission compensation
- Prior experience using Windows-based computer programs.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, stoop, reach and move about the
showroom regularly as needed.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and
- Ability to use vision to read documents and computer
- Ability to use hands to type information into computer.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and
- Bachelor's degree in business (or related field), preferred
(but not required).
- Previous demonstrated experience in a customer satisfaction
- Certified Levin Sleep Specialist (we provide training).
EOE M/F/V/D Drug-Free Workplace
*Mileage differential reimbursement will be discussed during an
Associated topics: b2c, door to door, electronic commerce,
residential, residential customer, residential sales, retail,
Keywords: Levin Furniture, Strongsville , Mattress Sales - Territory Floater (CLE), Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!