Engage Life Coordinator - Pearl Crossing
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
* A known champion for creating a culture that is resident
directed, focused on identifying and highlighting resident
strengths, creating an environment that restores one's purpose and
allows opportunities for being well-known and belonging in the
* Lead and track the Resident Welcome Home Program as well as
assuming partial responsibility for resident satisfaction within
the first 90 days. Capture and input resident profiles and
* Find creative ways to keep residents connected to one another, to
the internal community, to their hobbies, interests and the outside
community as well.
* Incorporates elements of spontaneity, simple pleasures and looks
for continuous opportunities to delight and surprise residents.
* Assume responsibility to educate other associates on creating an
environment where strengths, purpose and belonging flourish and
* Suggest topics and lead learning circles focused on the
* Involves residents in all resident experience decisions and asks
residents for solutions to any issues the community encounters.
* Supports residents and guests with questions, concerns and
emergencies; may be the first point of contact for emergency
responders and/or regulatory agencies.
* Supports community operations to ensure the highest levels of
resident experience and satisfaction.
* Encourages and promotes resident volunteerism, both internally
* Adheres to monthly budget and continually looks for ways to
enhance the resident experience in terms of the quality of programs
paid vendors deliver.
* Plan and implement special seasonal events to celebrate resident
birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays.
* Keeps Activity Room organized and welcoming.
* Assist in arranging and at times render transportation for the
* Lead exercise sessions and coordinate with professional
instructors to teach fitness classes (i.e., Tai Chi or Yoga) -
based on budget and/or resident interest.
* Recruit and coordinate resident and public volunteers to
successfully enhance daily activities and events - focusing on
volunteers' interests and passions.
* Participate in regional conference calls and companywide
* Build relationships and market program successes on a weekly
basis with local community contacts. Network to establish
opportunities for residents to volunteer and give back to the local
* Promote activities, events, and community within the media by
working with Support Center Communications and Resident Experience
(PR opportunities, Facebook, Yammer, etc.).
* Other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Experience coordinating, planning and executing group activities
* Must possess a good driving record, valid drivers' license and
may require a current CDL License or be able to obtain a CDL within
60 days of employment to safely operate the Community bus for
activity and program related outings.
* Strong team player!
* 40 hour/work week with flexibility to shift hours or work
additional hours if budgeted and approved.
* Thorough knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
In the role of Engage Life Coordinator, you are empowered to work
side by side with resident's discovering their strengths and
talents to provide a purpose for each new day.
Facilitating connections so people become well-known and belong to
the community is an integral component of every task. Reporting to
the community GM, this role will plan and execute activities that
meet the interests of the residents. There is an emphasis on
spontaneous interactions and pop up opportunities that add delight
and surprise to the resident's day.
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender
identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local,
state, or federal law.
It's Easy to Apply Online
Select the "Apply Now" button on the job that interests you. Plan
on taking 5-10 minutes to complete the application and select
"Submit" when done - you'll receive a confirmation email shortly
thereafter. Keep your login and password handy as you'll need it
throughout the hiring process.
Every application is given due consideration. If your experience
and skills are aligned with the job requirements, we'll contact you
to schedule an interview.
Interviews & Assessments
Your interview will be conducted by phone or in person with an
Atria recruiter or hiring manager. This process may include
additional interviews, reference checks and skill assessments.
If you are chosen for the position, an offer will be made by phone
and email. The email will include a letter which you'll sign
electronically, return to us and can download for your records.
Post-Offer Hiring Process
You'll receive all needed forms, instructions and our contact
information if you have any follow-up questions. This process may
include a background check and/or a drug screen. COVID-19
vaccination is a requirement of all positions - proof of
vaccination is required before you can start. We will evaluate
potential accommodations for anyone seeking an exemption due to a
medical condition or religious belief.
Check-ins from your future team
As turnaround times vary for screening results, we'll provide any
needed updates and let you know what to expect for your first day
on the job.
First day and onboarding
Congratulations - we're excited to have you join our team!
Onboarding varies by position, but on your first day at Atria
you'll typically meet coworkers, take a workplace tour and begin
any required training.
Employment type: Full-Time
Job Category: Senior Education/Recreation
Location: Strongsville OH, 44136
Req ID: 2022-186687
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Strongsville , Engage Life Coordinator - Pearl Crossing, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!