Senior Mechanical Claims Adjuster (Must have Autom
Company: NAE/NWAN, A Portfolio Company
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Job DescriptionAt this time a Senior Mechanical Claims
Adjudicator/Adjuster is needed to protect the interest of the
administration company by following the guidelines of each contract
NAE/NWAN administers while providing knowledge to the customers and
dealers. Handles all claims calls with a concentration on "large"
claims (engines, transmissions and drive-shafts). Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 10:30am-7:30pm Compensation: $25.00-$28.00 per hour;
Exceptional Benefits Package Role and Responsibilities:
- Process Vehicle Service Claims (VSC).
- Respond to inbound calls in a timely manner using the utmost
- Gather information from customers, service advisors and dealers
to help us make the best decision possible.
- Guide both customers and repair facilities through the claims
process. Explain the information needed to process the claim as
efficiently as possible.
- Take detailed notes of conversations. Provide that information
in the contract as well as OAMS.
- Review estimate submitted by repair facility.
- Review contracts in system.
- Ensure understanding, is always aware of and follows special
procedures that may be in place according to Dealer Notes.
- Compare coverage on contract to estimate (Pull parts & labor
times in Mitchell or search for parts prices by using the internet
or manufacturer's website).
- Pull maintenance schedules (utilize Edmunds or manufacturer's
resources) fill out maintenance sheet.
- Request any additional information that you may need to make
the best possible decision.
- Order inspection if required/ discrepancies.
- Escalate questionable claims to a supervisor.
- Authorize/Deny claim.
- Serves as a back-up to claims payments in evenings and/or
- Answers general question calls.
- Takes ownership of changes and personally responsible for
managing change in an upbeat positive manner.
- Strives to enforce and live the NAE Philosophy of CQSE each and
- Other duties as needed.Qualifications and Education
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be Master Certified or Master ASE certified-eligible (and
willing to complete while employed with NAE)
- At least 2 years' experience as a service writer or
- Minimum of 35 words per minute typing skills.
- Familiarity with Mitchells, Edmunds and Alldata.
- Problem solving skills.
- Resourcefulness.Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to frequently sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally walk, stand, reach with hands and arms,
stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to spend extended hours in front of a computer screen
and use close vision, distant vision, and depth perception.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds.Preferred Skills and Traits:
- Master ASE Certified.
- Strong understanding of all contracts administered by NAE.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong listening skills.
- Relationship builder.
- Sense of urgency & timeliness.
Keywords: NAE/NWAN, A Portfolio Company, Strongsville , Senior Mechanical Claims Adjuster (Must have Autom, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!