Guest Relations / Reception - Full or Part Time
Company: European Wax Center
Posted on: November 19, 2021
About European Wax CenterEuropean Wax Center--, a leading beauty
lifestyle brand franchise, offers guests a full suite of waxing
services, as well as a proprietary line of beauty products in the
skincare, body, and brow categories. EWC provides guests with a
modern environment for a comfortable and luxurious experiences,
which is focused on EWC's vision of Revealing Beautiful Skin--,
through exceptional services by professionally trained and
certified waxing experts. So confident in the experience, EWC
offers first-time guests a free wax on some of its most popular
services. EWC prides itself on its unique franchise business model,
and its network of more than 700 centers across the U.S.--The
ScoopThis position is responsible for providing a lasting and
engaging phone experience for our guests by booking reservations,
confirming reservations, and handling guest concerns.--A Day in the
- Deescalates upset guests and offers a resolve to their concern
when unable to resolve the problem in a reasonable amount of time,
will escalate to the appropriate resource.
- Followed up on escalated issues with coaching and mentoring to
learn the appropriate solution and expand overall knowledge.
- Handles confidential information, including guest contact
information, with a high degree of integrity
- Books guests' reservations accurately and efficiently while
providing an excellent guest experience
- Confirms reservations by calling guests 1-2 days before the
- Identifies new guests and creates new guest profiles by
acquiring guests' contact information and explaining center
policies, such as the medication and late policy
- Answers guests' questions and provides necessary resources for
the guest to find answers in the future.
- Ensures desk area and equipment are clean and in good working
order at end of shift.
- Notifies Guest Relations Center Manager of any questions or
concerns presented by guest or the team.--What Sets You Apart
- Ability to be friendly and engaging on the phone with
- Ability to focus on phone calls in a fast paced
- Ability to handle escalated calls with confidence and
- Ability to build effective relationships with guests and all
levels of professionals; must have good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize work effectively.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback from team and
- Must be able to work well with the team.
- Must be dependable and reliable
- Must have flexibility to meet shift requirements
- Must be a team player and pick up shifts, if neededEducation
- High school diploma required.1-3 years of experience in a call
center or retail environment preferred --
Keywords: European Wax Center, Strongsville , Guest Relations / Reception - Full or Part Time, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!