Personal Care Attendant, STNA Training On Us!
Company: Falling Water Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Falling Water Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare
Family of Companies, is currently recruiting Personal Care
Attendants to join our Nursing Team!We will pay you to take the TNA
(temporary nurse aide license) 8 hour class, and then offer
additional training to get ready for the state test to become an
STNA, all at our cost!Launch your career in healthcare as part of a
team dedicated to caring for others with the dignity and respect
that they deserve. Your compassion and dedication will make a
difference in their lives each and every day!WHAT WE OFFERAs a
CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO
plans. We offer full time employees a menu of benefit options from
life and disability plans to medical, dental, and vision coverage
from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer
match and Flexible Spending Accounts.Do you have what it takes to
become a Personal Care Attendant at Falling Water Healthcare
Center?Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or G. E. D. equivalent
- Prior experience in a healthcare environment is desirable
- Prior work/life experiences involving independent decision
makingAs a Personal Care Attendant, you will:
- Participate in and receive resident reports at start/end of
- Monitor resident requests and needs in a dignified and
- Maintain a clean and pleasant environment for residents.
- Assist in preparing residents for various activities within and
outside the center.
- Perform basic nursing care procedures for residents as
- Create a clean, comfortable, and safe environment for residents
and assure that their needs are met.
- Ensure that resident's food service needs are met in a timely
and compassionate manner.
- Maintain and work within established departmental, center, and
corporate policies and procedures, objectives, quality improvement
program, and safety, environmental, and infection control
- Attend and participate in scheduled training, educational
classes, and orientation programs to enhance quality of care.
- Perform other related activities as assigned or requested.THE
COMMUNICARE COMMITMENTA family-owned company, we have grown to
become one of the nation's largest providers of post-acute care,
which includes skilled nursing rehabilitation centers, long-term
care centers, assisted living communities, independent
rehabilitation centers, and long-term acute care hospitals (LTACH).
Since 1984, we have provided superior, comprehensive management
services for the development and management of adult living
communities. We have a single job description at CommuniCare, "to
reach out with our hearts and touch the hearts of others." Through
this effort we create "Caring Communities" where staff, residents,
clients, and family members care for and about one another.
Keywords: Falling Water Healthcare Center, Strongsville , Personal Care Attendant, STNA Training On Us!, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!