Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
Company: Addus HomeCare Corporation
Posted on: June 7, 2021
NOW OFFERING A $400 SIGN-ON BONUS! STARTING JUNE 1, 2021 ALL NEW
HIRES ARE ELIGIBLE TO EARN THEIR FIRST PAYOUT OF $200
Arcadia is a national provider of home care and staffing with
over 35 years of experience and dedication to enhancing the quality
of life. Despite challenging economic conditions caused by COVID-19
Arcadia is still hiring Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nursing
Aides (CNA) & Stated Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA). Arcadia has
implemented comprehensive safety policies based on CDC guidelines
designed to promote workplace safety. We are providing Personal
Protective Equipment (PPE) including gloves, face masks, hand
sanitizer and anti-bacterial soap to our employees.
We are offering virtual job interviews as a safety measure
against COVID-19. Apply today and learn more about our current
opportunity as a Certified Nursing Aides (CNA), State Tested
Nursing Assistant (STNA) and Home Health Aides (HHA) throughout
Cleveland, East and West Cleveland, Middleburg Heights, Parma,
Berea and surrounding areas and more!
What does Arcadia Home Care & Staffing have to offer to you?
- Choose your own schedule! Choose the shifts that work for
- Here are some of the benefits of working for Arcadia Home
- Health, Dental & Vision Benefits available!
- 401K After 6 months!
- Bi-Weekly pay & direct deposit
- Ongoing Education opportunities.
- 24-hour support staff.
- Flexible schedules & Career stability.
- Travel paid time - client to client
What type of things will you be responsible for?
- Personal care, dressing, bathing, grooming
- Transfer client using Gait Belt/Hoyer Lift
- Provide and/or assist with light housekeeping: i.e. laundry,
dishes, meal preparation, vacuuming, bed making
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be a Certified Home Health or Personal Care Aide.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Must have reliable transportation; if by car, a valid driver's
license and proof of insurance is required
- Nurturing and compassionate nature with the desire to care for
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
Keywords: Addus HomeCare Corporation, Strongsville , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA), Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!