Contract Cancellations Specialist (Customer Service)
Company: National Automotive Experts
Posted on: June 7, 2021
At this time a Cancellations Specialist is needed to process all
incoming contract cancellations. Relies on instructions and
pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Schedule: Mon- Fri, 8:00am-5:00pm
Role and Responsibilities:
- Processes incoming cancellations and attach to customers
- Receives and responds to incoming cancellation inquiries via
phone, email and fax.
- Inputs cancellation notes into online system (OAMs).
- Relays information and handles upset customers in a
professional and polite manner.
- Documents calls under the customers agreement.
- Review incoming cancellations against terms of the
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Scan confidential documents.
- Track updates on time sensitive material.
- File documents.
- Maintains confidential/sensitive material.
- Strives to enforce and live the NAE/NWAN Philosophy of CQSE
each and every day.
- Shred all necessary documents.
- Takes ownership of changes and personally responsible for
managing change in an upbeat positive manner.
- Other Job Duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years previous customer service experience, phone
- Ability to type 40 or more words per minute.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Be able to compose business emails.
- Superior written communication skills with both Business
Correspondence and grammar.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Normal office environment.
- Ability to frequently sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to occasionally walk, stand, reach with hands and arms,
stoop, kneel or crouch.
- Ability to spend extended hours in front of a computer screen
and use close vision, distant vision and depth perception.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- At least 1-year experience in a call center.
- Ability to read contract verbiage
Keywords: National Automotive Experts, Strongsville , Contract Cancellations Specialist (Customer Service), Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!