Breakfast Hospitality Professional
Company: Chick-fil-A Strongsville
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Join a team where you will be challenged to grow; where only
your best is acceptable and excellence is celebrated. Join a team
where YOU have impact and make the difference.
Who We Are:
- We are intentionally different.
- We are engaged, enthusiastic, and focused on creating
remarkable experiences for our team and guests.
- We have a strong promotion-from-within culture and actively
work to identify, develop, and promote talented individuals in our
restaurant. This could be your first step into a long-term career
with one of the fastest growing restaurant chains in the
- On our team your opinion counts, you are not simply a
- We have opportunities to work both in store, and on our brand
new food truck.
- Starting at up to $14/hr for Full-Time, Open Availability
- Full-Time Preferred, Part-Time Available
- Shifts starting as early as 6:00am
- 401k with Match & Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage
- Access to Scholarships at $2,500/yr
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completing all tasks on the daily opening checklist, including,
but not limited to the following:
- Assembling and turning on all machines and equipment
- Preparing our house-made beverages, and filling all beverage
dispensers in the FOH
- Preparing our house-made breakfast items, and cold prepped
items to be sold later in the day
- Ensuring that all cash registers have accurate money
- Positive and serving attitude with a warm personality
- Use our CORE 4 model to serve drive thru guests: eye contact,
smile, speak enthusiastically, stay connected
- Multi-tasking between order-taking, preparing food and
beverages, and getting the restaurant ready for the day
- Double checking orders for accuracy, quality, and consistency
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items
Core Competencies We Value:
- Respect - Freely given to all guests and
- Accountability - We will hold one another
- Integrity - Doing the right thing is the
only option. No matter what.
- Service - We look for opportunities to
serve guests and each other.
- Relationship - We value relationships
above being right.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position which
includes, but is not limited to, standing for up to 10 hours and
lifting up to 50lbs
- Strong desire to serve others
- Consistent sense of urgency and works at an efficient, yet
- Customer service-oriented, Team-oriented
- Teachable, coachable, adaptable
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team
- Honors and encourages others to follow the visions and values
of the restaurant
Keywords: Chick-fil-A Strongsville, Strongsville , Breakfast Hospitality Professional, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!