Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager-Strongsville/Hudson Offices
Company: Cortland Banks
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Essential Functions (Function essential to attaining job
- Responsible for the completion of the pre-funding checklist in
the preparation of a loan request submitted to Credit
Administration for analysis and underwriting.
- Work closely with the RM in the structure of some renewals and
annual reviews requiring adjustments to existing terms and
- Update and maintain existing loan customer credit files to
insure that the file is up to date and current. This would include
the collection of annual financial data and clearing any existing
collateral exceptions that the file may have.
- In conjunction with the Loan Officers/Relationship Managers,
assist with obtaining updated information from the client.
- Participate in Loan Committee as needed to present or explain
- Make customer calls to review portfolio performance and to
ensure retention and expansion of existing client
- Identify cross selling/referring opportunities of other deposit
services, maintain, and build loans, fee income, and referrals of
- Will be required to travel within the Banks footprint to branch
locations and visit commercial customers at their place of
- Will work the Loan Service Department in the clearing of
post-funding exceptions and ongoing loan covenant maintenance.
- Will be assigned a small portfolio to manage, maintain and
- Regular In-Person Attendance due to the interactive nature of
- Remain in compliance with all bank policies, compliance laws,
federal and state regulations.
Physical, Mental and Performance Requirements (in performing
Essential Job Functions):
Physical Requirements involve frequent sitting, standing,
walking, talking and fine motor skills used in frequent use on a
personal computer. Occasionally pushing/pulling and lifting less
than 50 lbs
Mental Requirements involve frequently thinking analytically,
using effective verbal communication, handling stress and emotions,
concentrating on tasks, remembering names and details, making
decisions, adjusting to change and examining/observing details.
Performance Requirements involve frequently staying organized,
meeting deadlines, attendance, working effectively with co-workers,
using keyboard, writing, using math/calculations, directing others
and attending work related meetings.
Critical Skills Experience (Needed for this job
- Bachelors degree in a business related field (Accounting
- Must have strong knowledge of commercial and consumer loan and
- Must be organized, detail oriented and able to handle multiple
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must have excellent listening and presentation skills.
- Must have superior customer service skills.
- Must have excellent problem solving ability.
- Results oriented, flexible, and demonstrated ability to
prioritize work assignments.
- Basic knowledge of various software solutions (Outlook, Word,
Keywords: Cortland Banks, Strongsville , Commercial Banking Portfolio Manager-Strongsville/Hudson Offices, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!