Sales & Service Manager
Company: Goldfish Swim School - Strongsville
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Job Description: Sales & Service Manager
Job Position: Sales and Service Manager
Reports To: General Manager, Assistant General Manager
FLSA Status: Part-time Non-Exempt
Summary: Oversees the quality and success of the Sales & Service
operations of Goldfish Swim School. This encompasses all front desk
operations including sales functions, customer service, retail and
vending, and workplace employee activities. This individual is
responsible for providing weekly audits to the General Manager and
Assistant General Manager of the Front Desk Notes,
Registration/Withdrawal Log with a reconciliation done against the
period summary report, weekly audits of the Lead Binders, weekly
updates of the Withdrawal Log, and provide a list of needed items
for Snack Shack/Treasure island for order.
Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties
may be assigned.
1. Provides leadership, discipline, and constructive feedback to
our Front Desk Associates.
2. Assists in directing and controlling the daily operations to
ensure the school is running according to GSS standard operating
3. Assists in the management of Front Desk staff to ensure high
productivity, excellent performance and positive employee
4. Provide training of Front Desk associates to provide superior
performance in customer service, understanding of LINKS, Point of
Sale, and promotional items.
5. Provides sales and marketing training to all qualified sales
6. Trains and oversees birthday partys staff to ensure that the GSS
standard operating procedures are being maintained.
7. Gains a high level of knowledge and experience in the Links
software to achieve a high level of competence in bookings, class
scheduling, reporting and administrative functions.
8. Hold a monthly meeting with the Front Desk Staff and Management
to go over performance reviews (GSRs). Discussion of items to
address during the Front Desk Meetings will be determined at these
9. Provide a weekly summary of the Front Desk Notes, explaining any
discrepancies in numbers, or customer issues.
10. Provide a weekly audit of the Registration/Withdrawal Log that
gets reconciled against the Period Summary Report for accuracy.
Report and explain any discrepancies.
11. Provide audit results of the Binder Lead System (Total Number
of Leads, Missing Leads, Contacted Leads, Enrolled Leads)
12. Update the Complete Withdrawal Log on a weekly basis.
13. Provide a list of items to order for Snack Shack and Treasure
14. Establishes a relationship with all new employees
15. Conducts all the new hire training- front desk based
16. Works at the desk at least 4 shifts a week
17. Maintains the entire direct debit reporting - Debt/Class
Outstanding Balances overseen by the GM and Asst. GM
18. Main contact person for the IClassPro system; ensures all
information is accurate
19. Maintains all the monthly reporting through IClass &
20. Responsible for troubleshooting all IClass / Salesforce account
21. Responds and creates an action plan to the shift, and party
22. Oversees the job responsibility list at the front desk
23. Responsible for the overall cleanliness at the front desk and
the dry side of the facility
24. Hosts monthly workshops with the employees
25. Completes all the monthly golden support reviews for the front
26. Sets sales incentives for the front desk employees in
conjunction with the GM, to assure that overall goals are
27. Oversees the birthday party operations
28. Oversees the lost and found bin
29. Oversees all binders at the front desk: birthday,
pre-registration, playdate, etc.
30. Offers customer service follow-up to any upset members
31. Ensures all the front desk members have Ellis first-aid
32. Oversees the E.A.P. portion at the front desk
33. Assists in maintaining the employee phone list
34. Helps with the subbing process to assure appropriate
35. Oversees Parent Appreciation Week
36. Ensures the retail area is clean, professional, stocked,
labeled, and profitable
37. Ensures the vending area is clean, stocked, labeled, and
38. Ensures phone calls and emails are being responded to
professionally and in a timely manner
39. Creates daily shift notes and sends them to the general manager
and assistant general manager
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $17.00 per hour
All associated locations are independently owned and
operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of that franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this
franchise should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to
Goldfish Swim School Corporate.
Keywords: Goldfish Swim School - Strongsville, Strongsville , Sales & Service Manager, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!