3rd Shift Assembler - Direct Hire - $14.52/hour + $1.00 Shift Differential
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Why Join the Vitamix Family?
- Promotion reviews based on your start date. Develop yourself
towards an Assembler III making $17.46 per hour
- Shift premiums for 3rd shift
- Free Vitamix blender after 90 days
- Competitive benefits including : medical, dental, vision, and
company matching 401K plan
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time off after 30 days
- Career advancement opportunities
- Family focused company culture and values
- Onsite amenities including : corporate fitness center, walking
trail, ping pong, and free coffee
What we are looking for you to do :
The Assembler I is responsible for converting raw material into
finished goods by assembling, boxing, labeling, and packaging
finished skids while ensuring quality standards are met, and the
customer is presented with a WOW experience.
- Prepares and operates at assigned workstations using detailed
instructions to meet Vitamix standards.
- Completes quality checks and audits all work.
- Performs assembly operations including but not limited to;
boxing, taping, labeling, stacking finished machines on skids,
preparing kits and subassemblies, completing required reports, and
utilizes the company's ERP system to review orders, print labels
and close out completed jobs.
- Performs assembly operations utilizing hand tools, power tools,
and presses as needed.
- Reconditions returned stock products to Vitamix standards to
prepare for resale.
- Exercises proper care in the use of tools, equipment, and
- Detects and reports faulty equipment, defective material,
improper operations, and unusual conditions to Team Leader and/or
- Observes all prescribed safety rules and regulations and
maintains work area in a neat and orderly condition.
- Contributes to creating a positive work environment by living
the Vitamix CORE, adjusting to change, accepting new challenges,
and is receptive to continually improving work processes.
- Experience: One year related experience is preferred.
- Education: High School Diploma or GED required
- Technical Skills: Basic understanding of Windows-based computer
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline oriented
- Ability to work within a team
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and support changes quickly to meet business
Other Physical Requirements:
- Vision (Near, Color)
- Sense of sound (ability to hear difference in sounds of
- Sense of touch
- Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE, eye
- 3rd Shift: Monday-Thursday, 8pm-6:30am with weekend overtime,
Keywords: Vitamix, Strongsville , 3rd Shift Assembler - Direct Hire - $14.52/hour + $1.00 Shift Differential, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!