Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job SummarySales Team Members have the opportunity to work in
various departments throughout the store, including the deli,
seafood, prepared foods and meat. These roles are part of a team
that emphasizes building lifelong relationships with our customers
by focusing on understanding and exceeding their needs. Meat Team
Members interact with customers and replenish products to ensure
only the freshest are available.You are a team player at heart. You
know that you are only successful when those around you are set up
for success. You are eager to support an amazing team, have the
drive to grow your career in leadership and have the ability to
inspire those around you. You are creative with cuisine and love to
help others foster their own creativity.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Food Safety experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of the department work area, equipment,
tables, utensils and floor (to ensure safety), as well as ensure
sanitation regulations are met.
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers and
ensuring their orders are filled to meet their expectations.
- Have sufficient knowledge to answer questions and make
suggestions to our customers to enhance their shopping
- Provide products and services that meet the requirements of
internal and external customers and abide by the Company's
Statement of Values.
- Properly handle products and equipment in accordance with
safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Set up and replenish food cases - preparing them according to
Company standards and procedures, as well as ensuring code dating
procedures are followed.
- Possess knowledge of code dating.
- Accurately record special orders on prepared foods products to
ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Assist in maintaining coolers and freezers efficiency by
- Follow proper procedures to ensure store meets out-or-stock
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers
- Check in deliveries by comparing invoice to merchandise.
- Assist in other areas as required.About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc.,
we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one giant
family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are the
heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a
nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to
grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one
of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh,
Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to
our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office
we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles
on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Strongsville , Meat Wrapper, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!