Client Support Coordinator- Contract role
Company: Archway Marketing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Shift: Day Shift
Location: 20770 Westwood Dr, Strongsville, OH 44149
This role is not benefits eligible. Expected end date December
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
This position is responsible for the execution of the tactical
work of the customers journey, meeting overall client requirements
and SLA's pertaining to CSS responsibilities. This includes having
a complete understanding of the client operating systems and client
business rules including order processing, data setup, reporting,
on-line ordering system, telephone, and email support.
- Serve as contact for client and customer inquiries, orders and
issue resolution through various communication channels. Ensures
that all inquiries are handled and documented in a timely and
- Liaison between Archway departments and the client contacts or
end customer. Often interfacing with all departments to ensure
deliverables are being completed on time and within SLAs.
- Apply attention to detail of procedures and requirements to
ensure proper billing to the client, including timely and accurate
closing of work to prepare for billing process.
- Ensures Client satisfaction by preventing occurrences of
nonconformities. Typically, the 1st escalation point; troubleshoots
and resolves potential Client concerns, proactively identifies risk
and uses the escalation protocol to communicate as required
- Proactively generates continuous improvement ideas including
improved efficiencies and cost savings and ensures that most
efficient processes are used.
- Will partner with internal departments as needed to support
them with meetings, root cause events, QBR's etc.
- This position will have a general understanding of Client
contractual requirements. Updates internal stakeholders to risk,
potential opportunities, out of scope requests etc.
- The position will be trained in multiple areas to support
redundancies are in place to service the client.
- This position will be able to demonstrate knowledge of products
and services provided to client, and communicate as such.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, AND SKILLS
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience in customer service environment.
- Ability to handle tasks requiring attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new systems.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high output environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize job tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Accurate data entry and spelling skills.
- Strong general computer skills including MS Office Suite.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
For quicker responses, please apply directly to our company
website online at www.archway.com/careers
Keywords: Archway Marketing, Strongsville , Client Support Coordinator- Contract role, Other , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!