Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: August 1, 2022
The Human Resources Manager oversees all aspects of Human
Resources practices and processes at this manufacturing
location. They will support business needs and the
implementation of company strategy and objectives. This
position is responsible for driving engagement and
supporting/creating initiatives for employees to contribute a
- Identify opportunities to improve organizational capability and
drive culture in alignment with business strategy.
- Diagnose gap between current and desired organization
performance and deploy actions to resolve gap.
- Provide coaching and consulting to business leaders on
effective performance management intervention.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Act as an advocate for employee communication.
- Help direct the HR and leadership team in its
- Give guidance and direction to business leaders on human
resource management policies, processes, and systems.
- Deliver strong leadership and direction to the HR
- Foster applicant pool both externally and internally through
social media, advertisements, job and career fairs and networking
with other outside sources.
- Partner with management to determine position requirements;
develop desired qualifications for compensation
- Ensure business processes comply with local, state, and federal
- Drive ethical practices and adherence to company core values
throughout the organization.
- Oversee site compensation programs and adherence to corporate
- Promote positive employee relations and employee
- Act as the lead for talent acquisition plans in anticipation of
short/long term business needs.
- Champion change management through collaboration and
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 5 years of progressive Human Resources professional
- Ability to understand, create, interpret, and easily
- Proven ability to influence and work effectively across all
levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates discretion, able to work with sensitive and
confidential materials and possess good business judgment
- Knowledge of US employment laws and ability to apply legal
concepts to real world situations
Keywords: Job Juncture, Strongsville , Human Resources Manager (HR Manager), Human Resources , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!