Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Earn Up To $62/hr
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Ready to take control of your schedule? Join our team of
healthcare heroes!Why IntelyCare?At IntelyCare, we're empowering
healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare
simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified
nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing
facilities. Available shift options include per-diem, contract,
short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent and in some cases,
travel. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and
flexibility you deserve-all from one intelligent and easy-to-use
mobile app.As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25%
higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including
individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you
through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term,
contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations
and continuing education training, all from our education
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for
support, shared experiences, and advice!Job Summary:We are
searching for a qualified and self-motivated certified medication
aide to join our team. You will perform a variety of patient care
duties including administering medication, reporting changes,
collecting samples, and recording medication dosages.The ideal
medication aide will be extremely detail-oriented and possess
in-depth knowledge of patient care procedures. Providing excellent
patient care is a vital part of this job, which is why excellent
communication and interpersonal skills are needed.Supervisory
- Provide residents with medication administration and treatment
assistance and services according to the health care provider's
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.
- Ensure equipment is routinely inspected and cleaned.
- Uphold all health and safety standards.
- Respond to patient emergency call signals, bells, or intercom
systems to identify patient needs.
- Supervise residents who self-administer medication while
following community and regulatory guidelines.
- Report any changes in residents' physical condition and/or
- Maintain resident records regarding medication distribution,
leisure activities, incidents, and observations.Required
- Able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends,
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good understanding of medical and pharmacological
terminology.Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Medication Aide fulltime,parttime
Keywords: IntelyCare, Strongsville , Certified Medication Aide (CMA) - Earn Up To $62/hr, Human Resources , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!