Assistant Store Manager
Company: American Commodore
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job DescriptionDapper & Dashing is disrupting the time-tested
formalwear retail & wholesale space and looking for an Assistant
Store Manager who is fiercely passionate about delivering an
exceptional customer and who wants more than a traditional "retail"
$200.00 Signing Bonus Available - Apply Now!About Us:Dapper &
Dashing, parent company of American Commodore, is a family of
regional formalwear rental companies that have teamed up to provide
the best experience for our customers. Whether fitting a bride for
a wedding dress, curating a special rental ensemble for groom and
his groomsmen, or helping a teenager look his best at the prom, our
team is expert at outfitting life's most important
events.Headquartered in Atlanta, GA, we are one of the largest
formalwear retailers in the country with approximately 70 stores in
12 states and plans for growth.You will...
- Assist Store Manager in leading all activities related to
customer experience, sales support, store operations, merchandise
presentation, along with recruiting, hiring, and training
- Provide excellent customer service to our wedding parties and
event customers to encourage repeat and referral business. Ensure
customer sizing / fittings are completed precisely.
- Supervise, coach, and inspire team of associates that reflect a
diverse and inclusive customer.
- Support Store Manager on building and executing business
- Be a strategic, adaptable, problem solver that thrives in an
environment that is going through dynamic transformation.
- Assist in managing daily customer service operations
(e.g., sales processes, orders, and payments)You have...
- Minimum of 2+ years supervisory experience, preferably within
the retail industry
- Initiative and display a high level of accountability and
- Exceptional organizational, communication and problem-solving
- Knack for establishing rapport, building credibility, and trust
- Proven ability to manage lengthy sales process that requires
laser-like focus on attention to detail and flawless execution.
- A company culture where customer and employee experience are
- Diverse and inclusive organization where your voice matters and
is valued. As the company continues the journey of disruption, we
need diverse, creative, and innovative leaders that share what they
have learned and are not afraid to try something new.
- Learning and development opportunities that expand beyond the
four walls of a physical store.
- A prime business season in the Spring - time to enjoy the
Thanksgiving to New Year holiday season with no crazy
- Compensation program with competitive base pay plus selling
incentives and gratuity that offer unlimited earning
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid basic life insurance/AD&D
- Voluntary life insurance
- Voluntary group accident insurance
- Voluntary hospital indemnity insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Employee discountsOur commitment to Diversity...The Dapper &
Dashing family of brands are committed to continuing to build a
diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers we
serve. It is the policy of the Dapper & Dashing family of brands
not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, gender identity, sexual
orientation, religion, national origin, age, marital status,
genetic information, or disability.
Keywords: American Commodore, Strongsville , Assistant Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!