Retail Client Merchandising Representative Full Time
Company: CROSSMARK, Inc.
Posted on: June 20, 2022
# of Openings: 1 Overview:The Direct Sales Representative plays
a vital role in promoting nationally distributed, highly recognized
products for our great group of long-standing clients. This
individual is responsible for strategically executing business
plans for our client's brands to effectively meet company and
client objectives. Enjoy working with well known, nationally
recognized products and within your favorite conveniences stores
while building and maintaining professional working relationships
with store management and associates. This role is a great
opportunity for an energetic, personable individual who can develop
strong lasting relationships quickly and is driven by success.
- Become part of a well-established organization with over 100
years of history.
- Competitive pay, no evenings or weekends!
- Flexible scheduling, stable and reliable weekly hours.
- Growth potential, field, corporate, and leadership
- Start immediately, online training materials to get you up to
- Health, vision, dental, short-term disability, life insurance,
and 401(k) for those who qualify.
- Employee Referral Bonus! Share CROSSMARK opportunities with
your friends and family.Responsibilities:
- Gaining shelf placement by selling new and promotional
- Building displays & filling shelves with products.
- Building rapport with store management and staff.
- Ensure planogram compliance with correct pricing and
- Monitor inventory levels and suggest order quantities to
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Must have access to a smartphone and access to a printer.
- Must be able to lift 25 - 50lbs consistently.
- Must have access to reliable transportation and willingness to
transport required materials.
- Basic computer and Internet skills.
We're continuing to provide merchandising services to our clients
though the pandemic. We play a vital role in keeping essential
products and customer favorites readily available. CROSSMARK
complies with local and federal regulations and takes precautionary
measures to keep our employees and retail partners safe and
Keywords: CROSSMARK, Inc., Strongsville , Retail Client Merchandising Representative Full Time, Hospitality & Tourism , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!