Company: Heinen's Grocery Store
Posted on: June 14, 2022
Founded in 1929, Heinen's is a premier grocery store chain noted
for its quality products and outstanding customer service. Heinen's
has now welcomed the fourth generation into the family-owned
business, which operates 23 stores (19 in Cleveland, Ohio and 4 in
Chicago, Illinois), two distribution warehouses, one food
production plant, and a corporate office. Culturally, we place a
heavy emphasis on quality of life for every associate within the
organization. We offer this through a competitive compensation
package, professional development and leadership opportunities,
paid time off, and balanced work schedules.
Retail Professional - Heinen's Diamond Difference Standards:
As an associate of Heinen's there are key components to learn,
implement and master. Each of these are integral to the Heinen's
Brand and to your success. These are simple behaviors that help
distinguish us as the premier supermarket in Northeast Ohio and
Professional Appearance - Ensure you present yourself, your team,
your products and your department in support of our Brand.
Acknowledge - Acknowledge customers with a smile and eye
Evaluate - Develop the habit of evaluating store conditions on a
continuous basis using our 5-Step QCSSS (Quality, Cleanliness,
Stock Levels, Signage, and Serviceable) for excellence.
Thank - Thank each other for a job well done to reinforce positive
behaviors and attitudes to support your team.
Engage - Engage customers when appropriate.
* Prioritize daily work based on varying business needs.
* Acquire and share knowledge of Deli Department.
* Responsible for writing orders using effective pars and
* Responsible for working as a team in order to complete daily
tasks as needed, including: scanning and recording shrink, order
writing, stocking, rotating and merchandising.
* Monitor and maintain all food handling and temperature
* Attend required corporate meetings and training classes.
* Comply with all personal and food safety company standards.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Comply with all company policies and standards.
* Possess a sense of urgency and the ability to work independently
to achieve daily tasks.
* Possess the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Be production driven with the ability to work continuously on
repetitive tasks, while standing.
* Possess the ability to frequent lift and/or move up to 50
* Must be willing to work the amount of hours required to meet
company objectives, with the understanding that occasionally
business needs will require additional time.
* Must be willing to work the non-traditional five day work
schedule, including Saturday, Sunday and evenings.
* Occasionally exposed to extreme conditions, hot or cold.
Heinen's, Inc. provides equal employment opportunity to all persons
regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status,
physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic
information, marital status, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Heinen's Grocery Store, Strongsville , Deli Associate, Hospitality & Tourism , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!