Company: Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022
Posted on: June 14, 2022
- A competitive salary plus bonuses
- Flexible Schedules
- Casual Dress-code
- Fun, wellness-focused work environment Company OverviewRestore
Hyper Wellness is the leading retail provider of alternative health
and wellness modalities in the United States. Our goal is to make
Hyper Wellness® widely accessible, affordable, and fun. This means
helping people from all walks of life feel better and perform at a
higher level so they can do more of what they love in life. Inc.
5000 ranked Restore the #113 Fastest Growing Company in America,
the #17 Fastest Growing Company in Texas, and the #1 Hottest
Franchise in America. Job SummaryRestore is seeking a Regional
Manager with strong leadership skills and a knack for business
development and sales. If you thrive in an entrepreneurial
environment and have a background in the health and wellness or
retail landscape, we want to meet you. As a Regional Manager,
you'll play an integral role in cultivating and maintaining the
Restore culture across multiple locations. This is your chance to
join Restore on a mission to help people do more of what they love
through our innovative, science-backed wellness services.
Responsibilities People Management
- Assist Managers with staffing, hiring, onboarding, training,
and scheduling of all store staff
- Meet weekly with GMs to communicate store status through a
comprehensive review of Sales, Operations, Equipment, Staffing, and
- Develop the store management team within the region to deliver
exceptional customer experiences in all stores.
- Lead ongoing education and professional development in soft
skill development areas such as communication, relationship
building, conflict resolution, and time management
- Create a rewarding and positive work environment that
encourages the retention of associates. Identify and address any
barriers to retention, including managing associate work-related
- Develop leadership skills and succession plans for both store
managers and staff in the store.
- Ensuring all-district performance/compensation reviews are
completed within established timeframes
- Monitor and manage district-wide management staffing levels,
working in partnership with human resources to project hiring needs
and conduct workforce planning. Operations/Marketing Management
- Ensure store performance through KPIs of Revenue, Membership,
Services, Avg AutoPay, Attrition, Services per Client, Spend per
Customer, and First-time visits
- Inspect the quality of interactions from Staff to Members
through the Sales Process: Lead Generation, Appointment Booking,
Price Presentation, and Handling Objections
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to address Cost per Lead
(CPL) and Return on Investment (ROI) and ensure accurate spending
for monthly promotions and campaigns
- Ensure equipment/store maintenance and repair is on a timely
schedule to minimize delay in providing all Restore services and a
world-class member experience
- Review store environments and key business indicators within
the district to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for
- Create district implementation plans to support the execution
of regional and company initiatives.
- Utilize management information tools and analyze financial
reports to identify and address trends and issues in district
- Direct the development of annual and long-term business plans
for a district, ensuring alignment with the regional director,
quantifying business outcomes
- Oversee the P&L for a market, creating and/or executing
revenue and profit goals and understanding what financial levers to
pull to move the market toward its goals, managing expenses,
maximizing profits, and minimizing loss.
- Ensuring that marketing efforts are consistent across each
- Ensuring brand standards and consistency at each location while
tailoring each location experience to best serve its respective
neighborhood and community.
- Manage payroll, expenses, materials, and other costs associated
with the operations of the stores to ensure target profits are
- Oversee the opening of new locations within the region,
including partnering with the Corporate construction team,
establishing accounts, and grassroots efforts to ensure a
successful opening. Qualifications
- You've obtained an undergraduate degree or higher
- Proven experience directly managing at least 3 retail or
service-oriented locations that consistently meet or exceed sales
and financial goals.
- At least 5 years of management experience.
- You're passionate about fitness, athletic achievement, and
general health and wellness.
- Polished verbal and written communication skills
- You're a numbers person and can deliver action plans based on
- Proven career progression with positions of increased
responsibility; sound decision-making skills and drive to
- Experience managing profit and loss sheets and the ability to
interpret and act upon financial statements.
- You're driven to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual financial
goals for yourself and your team.
- You get joy and fulfillment from helping people feel better and
live healthier lifestyles.
- You place importance on ethics and integrity and exhibit this
every day. This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee,
and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this
franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee
should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to
Restore Hyper Wellness.
Keywords: Restore Hyper Wellness - RHWM022, Strongsville , Regional Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!