RN Ambulatory Team - Lead Internal Medicine
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Provides professional nursing care to a specific patient
population in a variety of ambulatory settings. Assists in
providing clinical oversight to assigned employees and patients to
ensure quality and safe care. Coordinates and resolves daily
operational issues in specified clinical area. Works as part of an
interdisciplinary care team.Job Responsibilities:
- Performs duties of the RN ambulatory
- Coordinates and resolves daily operational issues in specified
clinical area. Ensures compliance with regulatory standards and
patient safety initiatives.
- Facilitates orientation, teaching, coaching and mentoring of
assigned employees. Assists in the preparation of the department
specific education for patients and colleagues.
- Participates in quality initiatives, process improvement and
research activities to improve patient outcomes, patient
experience, and patient safety. Ensures compliance with regulatory
standards and patient safety initiatives. Collaborates with care
coordinators to ensure smooth and effective transition of
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. BSN
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN).
- Basic Life Support (BLS) through American Heart Association
- In areas performing moderate sedation procedures and/or cardiac
stress testing, must have current Advanced Cardiac Life Support
(ACLS) through American Heart Association (AHA) Certification
within 6 months of hire.Competencies (Complexity of Work):
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Ability to function in a variety of medical situations.
- Professional behavior/appearance required, ability to focus on
patient safety, teamwork, patient outcomes, patient experience and
quality improvement.Work Experience:
- Minimum two years recent experience as a Registered Nurse
required. Previous charge nurse or supervisory experience
- Requires full range of motion, manual and finger dexterity and
- Requires corrected hearing and vision to normal range.
- May requires some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily
- Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible
amount of force constantly (Constantly: activity or condition
exists 2/3 or more of the time) to move objects.
- Even though the weight lifted may be only a negligible amount,
a job should be rated Light Work: (1) when it requires walking or
standing to a significant degree; or (2) when it requires sitting
most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg
controls; and/or (3) when the job requires working at a production
rate pace entailing the constant pushing and/or pulling of
materials even though the weight of those materials is
negligible.Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective
equipment as required for procedures.KEYWORDS: RN, ambulatory, team
lead, leadership, internal medicine, StrongsvilleThis Team Lead RN
will help support our Internal Medicine position in Strongsville.
Main responsibilities may include: leadership, phone triage, room
utilization, schedules, compliance. Schedule will be 8 hour shifts
with a rotating evening and weekend shift.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Strongsville , RN Ambulatory Team - Lead Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!