Company: Dentkos Endodontics
Posted on: November 19, 2021
We are looking for an upbeat hands on person to join our fun
practice. You must be someone who is friendly, enjoys working with
people, is a responsible and teachable person who loves to smile
and help others. Experience as an is ideal, but we will train the
right person where you can learn a new and rewarding career with
good pay and a 32-36 hour work week. Monday through Thursday.
- Break down and set up patient rooms
- Sterilize instruments according to regulation
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma;
- Additional certification or training is an assetJob Types:
Full-time, Part-timePay: $15.00 - $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftCOVID-19 considerations:No vaccination required.
Masks required near patients.License/Certification:
- X-Ray Certification (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: Dentkos Endodontics, Strongsville , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!