Sales and Operations Management Trainee
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Sales and Operations Management Trainee(Job Number: 2220896)
Take charge. Think fast. Move forward. As a Sales and Operations
Management Trainee in our fast-paced environment, you will use your
hard-earned degree to run a business and quickly solve problems for
our customers who will depend on you to achieve success.
Penske will introduce you to our sales processes, leading-edge
technology and winning company culture through ongoing training and
mentoring to help cultivate the skills and expertise you need to
succeed in all aspects of our business: sales, operations, finance,
customer service, technology and more. You ll collaborate with a
high-energy, driven team as you build a solid foundation in sales
and operations. You ll enjoy flexible schedules, excellent
benefits, associate incentives and discount programs. You ll be on
the fast track to furthering your management career, with
advancement opportunities at hundreds of our locations
Location: 3000 Fortuna Drive, , Akron, OH, 44312
- Develop consumer and commercial customer solutions to local and
national accounts - including many of the Fortune 500.
- Manage our large inventory of world class and nationally
recognized vehicles, balancing fleet productivity, profitability
and customer satisfaction in a fast-paced and dynamic
- Generate new business leads as well as foster existing customer
- Ensure complete customer satisfaction in a fast-paced
- Bachelor s degree required, preferred concentration in Business
- Effective communication skills, both written and
- Internship or related work experience in a customer facing role
- Results oriented, attention to detail and good time management
- A valid driver s license is required, as is the ability and
willingness to drive our Penske vehicles, including a 26 box
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job.
- Willingness to travel as necessary within the district
(customers yards, close geographical area and training sites), work
the required schedule, work at the specific location required,
complete Penske employment application, submit to a background
investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal
history) and drug screening are required.
This position is regulated by the Department of Transportation or
designated as safety sensitive by the company, and the ability to
work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is
required. Associates must have the ability to accept responsibility
for their own safety, as well as the safety of others.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske s
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Strongsville , Sales and Operations Management Trainee, Executive , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!