Assistant Salon Manager - North Court Shoppes
Company: Great Clips
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Got shears and a winning attitude? Have a yearning to earn and a
desire to support other stylists? Then let s talk! Maybe you re a
stylist who wants more responsibility, or you re looking for a new
opportunity? If this sounds like you, then you may have what it
takes to be an assistant salon manager at a Great Clips salon.
Great things happen at a Great Clips salon, and we d love for you
to be part of that. The Perks Of Working For RLO INC!!!!
1. Competitive hourly pay rate; and weekly paychecks
2. Flexible schedule
3. Employee Assistance Program
4. Tips paid daily
5. Industry-leading training
6. GREAT health benefits, holiday pay, paid time off, and matching
7. Encouraging and engaging Management Teams
8. Have FUN while working
9. R E S P E C T
10. Great opportunity for advancementWhat are salon owners looking
for in a great Assistant Salon Manager?
- Great communication skills
- A motivating attitude
- Top-notch technical skills
- Flexible and organized
- Driven to achieve goals
- Licensed to cut hairRequirements: Cosmetology and/or barber
license (licensing requirements vary by state/province)What
benefits may be offered by each salon owner in return?
- Manager training to grow your team and the salon
- Incentives and recognition for a job well done
- An immediate customer base
- Ongoing training for career growthSounds good, right? Then the
salon owner wants to hear from you! Do what you love doing with a
great brand. Join a Great Clips salon team today.
Keywords: Great Clips, Strongsville , Assistant Salon Manager - North Court Shoppes, Executive , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!