Sales Account Manager - Lubricants & Metal Processing
Company: Univar Solutions
Posted on: March 21, 2020
Want to work for a company that is reimagining distribution??
Join Univar Solutions, the premier global distributor of chemicals
and ingredients.? Our goal is to function as a direct extension of
our customers? teams; to serve as an ally in their quest of
?At Univar Solutions, we?re building on our more than 90 years of
experience? and drawing on deep resources ? inventory and logistics
experts, scientists, PhDs, procurement, customer service, sales and
marketers-to deliver consultative services and an unmatched
portfolio to solve customers? formulation and operational
challenges.? When you work for Univar Solutions, you?ll play an
important role in shaping how we deliver more than chemical and
ingredients.????We currently are looking for competitive,
consultative sales professionals for a Sales Account Manager
focusing on the LMWF industry.??As a Sales Account Manager for
LMWF, you will:?
- Build profitable sales in an assigned territory through
additional sales with current customers and demonstrates commitment
to prospecting and new business development.?
- Employ a consultative sales approach that focuses on building a
long term, value-based relationship with accounts, penetrating them
for further business and maximizing the margin they create while
reducing the time and costs in managing them.?
- Enhance Univar USA?s position within each corporate account
using consultative and in-depth selling at all levels within the
- Prospect for new business; conduct sales calls and actively
grow the size of your territory.
- Maintain a clear updated view of your sales pipeline.
- Grow size of territory in accordance with Univar targets.
- Focus on customer retention and improving overall customer
- Provide customer technical support and consultant services to
increase our overall value to the customer.
- Set pricing and service levels, as well as maintain and
coordinate customer quotations or provide necessary information to
allow local branches to do so.?
- Coordinate with Local Sales, Purchasing, and Operations to
insure proper inventory levels and overall customer
- Communicate clearly as needed to insure local Univar USA
employees and customer contacts are aware of account activity and
any actions required to successfully service the customer.?
- Serve as initial contact for international chemical
- Build effective customer relationships through business calls
and effective customer interaction.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety, both personal and of your
- 5+ years of experience in an outside sales position with a
proven track record of success.?
- Chemical distribution sales experience is preferred.
- Bachelor?s degree ?(Technical Science, Chemistry preferred but
- Experience with technical, industrial manufacturing or
distribution sales a plus
- Experience selling into the lubricant manufacturing,
metalworking fluid (metal processing and metal forming) industry is
- Experianece calling on R&D chemists a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate an extensive network of
- Demonstrated experience as both an effective leader and team
- Demonstrated competitive drive for results and a growth
mindset?Knowledge and Skills:?
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills and the ability
to develop strong, successful business relationships with customers
as well as internal teammates
- Excellent computer skills including MS Outlook, Word, and
PowerPoint as well as CRM platforms such as Salesforce.com
- Ability to manage time and resources effectively in order to
- Strong business acumen, including an understand of the business
relationship between manufacturers, distributors and end-users of
chemical products and services
- Well-honed listening skills and a problem-solving attitude to
uncover needs and motivations to overcome objections in order to
close a sale
- Effective negotiation skills??The ideal candidate would reside
in either the Northern Ohio or Western PA area. ?The current sales
territory includes North East Ohio, Western, PA and Western
NY.??Univar Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. ?All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and
will not be discriminated against based on their race, gender,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
age, disability, veteran status, or other protected
classification.?We offer comprehensive benefits to?employees
including medical, dental, STD, LTD and life insurance, 401k,
generous PTO and much more.?#GLDR2019
Keywords: Univar Solutions, Strongsville , Sales Account Manager - Lubricants & Metal Processing, Executive , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!