Senior Process Engineer
Company: Momentive Technologies
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Senior Process Engineer Strongsville, OH, USA The Senior Process
Engineer will report directly to the Operations Manager of CPS at
the Strongsville Plant. This position has responsibility in the
manufacturing process of various products used in a variety of
industries. The position requires technical excellence and the
ability to work with a team of engineers and production workers to
produce quality products in a safe and cost-effective environment.
- Provide leadership, engineering expertise, and excellence to
the Operations and Maintenance teams in support of Safety, Quality,
Productivity, Delivery, and Organizational Development
- Assist in the sustainability of stable operations and a
Continuous Improvement culture through leadership, training and
collaboration with internal and external resources.
- Lead identification, mitigation, and elimination of safety
- Ensure EHS compliance and improvement.
- Establish, update, and maintain production procedures,
maintenance procedures, process/product control, and test
- Assist in the development of new products and processes.
- Drive continuous improvement in areas of safety, product
quality, product delivery, and product cost through the analysis of
plant data and collaboration with Operations and Maintenance
- Reduce product lead time via the implementation of Lean
Manufacturing concepts on the production line.
- Audit plant activities to ensure compliance while maintaining
- Interact with vendors for project implementation and
- Lead and assist in the development and sustainability of
- Facilitate problem solving (root cause analysis) with
corrective action through collaboration with Operations,
Maintenance, and other support organizations.
- Collect and analyze process and production data to identify
trends and ensure process stability.
- Ensure quality through analysis of incoming raw materials,
process reliability, in-process testing, and final product
- Identify, trial, approve, administer, and execute Appropriated
Requests for the process and facility.
- Drive resolution of customer claims and reduce repeat claims to
improve the total customer experience.
- Provide leadership to ensure all teammates are working in a
safe and productive manner while following and improving processes
- Partner with the organization to drive business success through
process and equipment reliability and teamwork.-- Key Metrics:
Ke y Re lationships:
- Plant Leadership Team and Shop Floor Employees
- Functional Leaders including Technology, Continuous Improvement
and Commercial Organization Travel:
- Up to 5% Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Process Engineering in a
- Demonstrated Capital Project Management Skills including
engagement and management of internal and external resources
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated team contribution and leadership skills
- A track record of leading Continuous Improvement efforts with
demonstrated sustained outcomes.
- Program / Large-scale project experience required; including
demonstrated familiarity with Capital Project Management tools and
- Strong analytical expertise coupled with excellent verbal,
written, and presentation skills to all levels. Preferred
- Prior experience in a full-time Process Engineering role
- Demonstrated mechanical engineering aptitude
- Prior experience mentoring and coaching others with
demonstrated change management skills
- Exhibits desire and courage to learn new skills and assume
broader roles in the organization
- Energetic self-starter with strong leadership skills
- Exhibits a sense of urgency which translates to the floor
- Deliver on commitments: proven track record of sustainable
- Project Management and Leadership
- Statistical Analysis and Interpretation
- Designed Experiments a plus We are an Equal Opportunity,
Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to gender, minority
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status, status as a qualified individual with a disability or any
characteristic protected by law.
Posted 3 Days Ago Full time REQ-67 About Us Momentive Technologies
delivers purity that inspires progress. Leveraging a nearly 75-year
legacy of innovation, the company's ultra-high-purity quartz
products help enable high-quality processing and production for a
wide range of applications in the semiconductor, photovoltaic,
lighting, water purification, pharmaceutical, consumer electronics
and telecommunications industries. The company is the world leader
in fused quartz and ceramic solutions and has an unrivaled ability
to supply custom material solutions at scale to the highest
standards of quality. By engineering custom materials with uncommon
purity and unwavering precision, Momentive Technologies gives
customers the freedom to think big and develop transformative
products that benefit mankind on the grandest of scales. Together,
Momentive Technologies and its customers are reshaping the
Keywords: Momentive Technologies, Strongsville , Senior Process Engineer, Engineering , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!