Accounts Payable Lead
Company: Momentive Technologies
Posted on: April 1, 2021
Reporting directly to the Global Corporate Controller, the
Accounts Payable Lead will be responsible for the daily activities
of the accounts payable functions as well as developing solutions
to complex problems that are consistent with organization
objectives. Accounts Payable Processes:
- Executes all Accounts Payable functions, globally.
- Responsible for Full-Cycle--Accounts Payable--processing
including examining, verifying and reconciling a variety of
transactions and accounts.
- Ensures seamless integration of this function with the
transactional procurement function in order to form one single
- Resolves issues with the above processes by partnering with
appropriate internal and external contacts, including but not
limited to Procurement, Treasury, Finance and Accounting, plant
leadership, functional and divisional leadership resources.
- Responsible for SOX and process controls around the Accounts
Payable processes. Ensure SOX and audit reports are monitored
timely and documented in order to cleanly pass frequent audits.
Ensures legal and tax regulations are followed by team.
- Responsible for GR/IR clearing processes.
- Ensures appropriate training documentation is created,
maintained and communicated regarding Accounts Payable. Follow
global training documentation standards wherever possible to ensure
consistency. --- Transactional Procurement Functions - Globally:
- Maintain and communicate consistent, efficient transactional
- Organize and direct the Contract Administrator function.
- Improve end users' knowledge and ability to utilize SAP in the
functional area of transactional procurement by developing,
mentoring, and maintaining an effective Subject Matter Expert
- Organize and Direct the Indirect Buyer Function to achieve a
best value procurement solution while adhering to the recognized
and communicated procurement processes.
- Monitor Sox compliance of the Procurement process as
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation, anticipating future
legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing financial
reports, and advising management on needed actions. Qualifications
- Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and SOX.
- Demonstrated knowledge of accounts payable processing and
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple concurrent assignments
while meeting deadlines.
- Superior interpersonal and written/oral communication skills
with the ability to relate well and cooperate with others to
effectively coordinate activities and accomplish goals.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel,
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 6-8 years of progressive accounting/finance work experience,
- Global manufacturing experience preferred PHYSICAL DEMANDS /
WORK ENVIRONMENT The physical demands and work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Regularly required to sit; talk and hear,
use hands to type, handle or feel. The employee is frequently
required to reach with hands and arms. Visual acuity to use a
keyboard, prepare and analyze data and figures; transcribing,
viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading. May require
ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or
the ability to stand, walk, lift, carry and move light to medium
weight. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand and finger
dexterity, including ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a
keyboard, operate equipment and learn technical information. Light
lifting is required. The environment for this position is an office
setting. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Momentive Technologies delivers purity that inspires progress.
Leveraging a nearly 75-year legacy of innovation, the company's
ultra-high-purity quartz products help enable high-quality
processing and production for a wide range of applications in the
semiconductor, photovoltaic, lighting, water purification,
pharmaceutical, consumer electronics and telecommunications
industries. The company is the world leader in fused quartz and
ceramic solutions and has an unrivaled ability to supply custom
material solutions at scale to the highest standards of quality. By
engineering custom materials with uncommon purity and unwavering
precision, Momentive Technologies gives customers the freedom to
think big and develop transformative products that benefit mankind
on the grandest of scales. Together, Momentive Technologies and its
customers are reshaping the world.
Keywords: Momentive Technologies, Strongsville , Accounts Payable Lead, Accounting, Auditing , Strongsville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!